5-Ingredient Spinach Parmesan Zucchini Noodles
- 3 medium zucchini
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups packed spinach
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Spiralize the zucchini and set aside.
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Melt the butter and add the garlic, cook for 1-2 minutes. Add in the zucchini noodles and spinach. Gently toss and cook until spinach leaves are wilted, about 2-3 minutes. Stir in 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese and toss until zucchini noodles are coated in the parmesan cheese. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Note-don’t overcook the zucchini noodles and spinach or they will get soggy.
Recipe by Maria & Josh from Two Peas & Their Pod
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or more, to taste
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds (4 medium-sized) zucchini, spiralized
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add shrimp, garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in chicken stock and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bring to a simmer; stir in zucchini noodles until well combined, about 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with Parmesan and parsley, if desired.
Traditional shrimp scampi made into a low-carb dish with zucchini noodles. At 214 calories, it’s unbelievably easy, quick & healthy!
Recipe by Chungah from Damn Delicious